Appliques and embroidered patches can be ironed onto anything you can iron: shirts, jeans, hats, blouses, trousers, skirts, etc. Make your backpack unique!
Think you are not creative? With an iron on you can create a new look instantly.
Do not apply to rainwear (waterproof), highly elastic, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics. Once applied, applique is permanently attached to garment and is washable. For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying.
LARGE SEQUIN BACK APPLIQUES
Iron on appliques and embroidered patch setting instructions using an Iron:
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) on top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down before touching!
- Unicorn - 16cm x 27cm
- Parrots (Pair) - 21cm x 35cm
- Pineapple - 19cm x 30cm
- Eagle - 23cm x 33cm
- French Bulldog - 16cm x 23cm